1 tbsp tahini
60g cashew nuts
2 tbsp nutritional yeast flakes
2 tbsp lemon juice
ó tsp garlic granules
ó tsp sea salt
200g kale, washed, destalked and
chopped into 5cm pieces
Coconut oil, for greasing
1. Preheat the oven to 140C.
2. Blend the tahini, cashew nuts, nutritional yeast flakes, lemon juice, garlic granules, sea salt and 2-3 tbsp water to create a thick sauce.
3. Put the kale in a large bowl and pour over the tahini mixture, massaging the sauce into the kale using your hands, until it is thoroughly coated. The kale should start
4. Grease a baking sheet with a little coconut oil and arrange a single layer of kale on top. Bake for approximately 10 minutes before flipping with a fork and bake for a further 10 minutes, until crisp but not burnt.
5. Allow to cool and store in an airtight container.